Important notice: Our handling times have largely returned to normal - however, large portions of our state are in pretty bad shape after Hurricane Florence. As a result, there may be some delays with regard to USPS/FedEx transit times. Thank you for your patience!
Recommended faux fur care:
Hand wash or machine wash with cool water only. Allow to air dry or use no-heat tumble dry if using a dryer. Excessive heat will ruin and melt the fur!
How to remove creases:
1. Lay the fur piece out on a flat surface.
2. Using a hairdryer on medium heat, blow the fur fibers in the direction of the pile. You may want to use a slicker brush to help straighten the fibers.
3. After a few seconds of heat, the fibers should mostly straighten back out. Repeat over the rest of the piece and it should be mostly fixed. WARNING: Don't hold the hairdryer for too long in one spot - this will cause the fibers to MELT which will permanently ruin the fur.
What's even better than a regular LED collar? A rainbow LED collar! This light up fursuit collar is an excellent accessory for raves or just generally looking cool. Your friends will all be jealous! Good for use with fursuit or human necks; fits up to 22" comfortably (maybe a bit more).
These collars are high quality LED lighted collars, visible from up to 500 yards away.
- Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries (included)
- 3 modes - color cycling, flashing (slow) and flashing (fast).
- Adjustable; fits neck sizes 15-22"
- Front D-ring for hanging tags and other accessories
Currently available in blue, green, red, yellow, and orange! Extra batteries available.*
*International customers: We cannot send extra batteries to international customers due to postal restrictions. If you order extra batteries and you live outside the US, you will be refunded for the extra and the batteries will not ship. The original set of batteries installed in the collar will be sent, however.