Recommended faux fur care:
Hand wash or machine wash with cool water only. Allow to air dry or use no-heat tumble dry if using a dryer. Excessive heat will ruin and melt the fur!
How to remove creases:
1. Lay the fur piece out on a flat surface.
2. Using a hairdryer on medium heat, blow the fur fibers in the direction of the pile. You may want to use a slicker brush to help straighten the fibers.
3. After a few seconds of heat, the fibers should mostly straighten back out. Repeat over the rest of the piece and it should be mostly fixed. WARNING: Don't hold the hairdryer for too long in one spot - this will cause the fibers to MELT which will permanently ruin the fur.
Imagine this: you're at a con, and one of your claws falls off, or a seam rips as you're bouncing around in suit. What do you do? Open your trusty Furst Aid kit and fix it, of course!
Included in this kit is mostly everything you need to do minor repairs and maintenance to your fursuit on the go.
In the box:
- Assorted needles
- 5 spools of thread
- Assorted safety pins
- Mini hot glue gun (high temp or low temp)
- 6 mini hot glue sticks
- 2.25oz bottle of Fursuit Cleaner Spray (pick a scent!)
- Mini Scissors
- Tape Measure
- Travel-sized tube of E6000 adhesive
- Assorted sewing accessories
- Slicker Brush
- And more!