Important notice: Our handling times have largely returned to normal - however, large portions of our state are in pretty bad shape after Hurricane Florence. As a result, there may be some delays with regard to USPS/FedEx transit times. Thank you for your patience!
Recommended faux fur care:
Hand wash or machine wash with cool water only. Allow to air dry or use no-heat tumble dry if using a dryer. Excessive heat will ruin and melt the fur!
How to remove creases:
1. Lay the fur piece out on a flat surface.
2. Using a hairdryer on medium heat, blow the fur fibers in the direction of the pile. You may want to use a slicker brush to help straighten the fibers.
3. After a few seconds of heat, the fibers should mostly straighten back out. Repeat over the rest of the piece and it should be mostly fixed. WARNING: Don't hold the hairdryer for too long in one spot - this will cause the fibers to MELT which will permanently ruin the fur.
Imagine this: you're at a con, and one of your claws falls off, or a seam rips as you're bouncing around in suit. What do you do? Open your trusty Furst Aid kit and fix it, of course!
**Please note: This kit no longer includes a slicker brush, but the price has been lowered to reflect the change.**
Included in this kit is mostly everything you need to do minor repairs and maintenance to your fursuit on the go.
In the box:
- Assorted needles
- 5 spools of thread
- Assorted safety pins
- Mini hot glue gun (high temp or low temp)
- 6 mini hot glue sticks
- 2.25oz bottle of Fursuit Cleaner Spray (pick a scent!)
- Mini Scissors
- Tape Measure
- Travel-sized tube of E6000 adhesive
- Assorted sewing accessories
- And more!