Sweet Potato Arctic Hare Faux Fur (LIMITED AVAILABILITY) (Read Description) (Coming Soon)
OverviewArctic hare is a brand new style of fur we discovered recently! It features a thick, highly realistic 1.25" pile (slightly longer than the other arctic hare furs) with a dense base coat and guard hairs. This stuff looks as close to real fur as we'...
- Stock Type Limited Availability
- Pile Length 3/4"
- Average Width 58-60"
- Color Red
Arctic hare is a brand new style of fur we discovered recently! It features a thick, highly realistic 1.25" pile (slightly longer than the other arctic hare furs) with a dense base coat and guard hairs. This stuff looks as close to real fur as we've seen (but don't worry, it's still fake!)
Warning: though this style of fur is super nice, it does feature an unusual coarse backing. This type of backing can be a little harder to work with and isn't as soft as our default backing. Please see the pictures and consider ordering a swatch to make sure this fabric will work for your project.
**Please note: This fur is limited availability, which means that once it's gone, we may not be able to restock it. Please plan accordingly!**
All our furs are offered in increments of either 1 yard or 1/2 yard. Yards average 60" in width. This fur can be used on any part of a fursuit. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this fur for extremely short areas, as it does not take well to shaving (due to the way the backing is - when shaved short, it's more prone to showing than on regular backing furs), even though it is very dense and luxurious.
Want to purchase a half yard? Select "half yard" as the increment you would like to order in in the drop down box on the page. You can add additional full yards to your half yard order by changing increments back to "full yards" and adding the appropriate amount of yardage to your cart; all yards of 1 color will be sent to you as 1 continuous piece (unless otherwise noted or unless we contact you to ask first due to an availability issue).
- Most orders will ship within about 1-2 business days. Some made-to-order items may take longer - see the description for more information.
- We offer shipping through USPS and FedEx. Please choose the shipping speed that suits your needs.
- Local pickup at our warehouse in Raleigh, NC is available by appointment only. Please contact us via e-mail if you would like to arrange this.
- Shipping quotes are available without needing to sign in or create an account on the shopping cart page and at checkout.